Our campground is located close to Washington, D.C., and major attractions in the West Virginia area, such as the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, and Charles Town, W.Va., where you can watch horse races. The American Civil War's presence can be seen at nearby battlegrounds, monuments, and even tenting by a Civil War trench on our campground.
From Washington, D.C.
- Take George Washington Memorial Parkway entering Virginia
- Take exit onto I-495 N entering Maryland
- Take slight left at I-270 Bus Spur N (signs are for I-270/Rockville/Frederick)
- Merge onto I-270 N
- Take exit 32 to merge onto US-15 S/US-340 W toward Leesburg/Charles Town
- Turn left at US-340/W Washington St.
- Continue on Shoreline Dr.
- Turn right at Campground Rd.